Monday, August 27, 2007

Upcoming Games

If you know me at all, Halo 3 is (and has been) the #1 thing on my mind since Halo 2 turned out to be the suckfest that it is. September 25 CANNOT come fast enough. Also, Halo Wars, though an interesting concept (what the original concept for the 1st Halo was) I find that I'm not as excited about it as I should be, as anything with Halo branding usually gets me really pumped. Maybe it's just because I cannot play and RTS on anything but a PC. Anyways, Half-Life 2: Orange Box comes out soon. HL2, Ep 1, Ep 2, Team Fortress 2, and PORTAL all in one box for $60. THAT my friends, is value. Especially since my computer cannot run those games, and HL 2 on xbox loaded every 15 seconds, I am fairly excited about this, especially Portal.
P.S. Dog is amazing.
Assassin's Creed: looks freaking amazing. By the same people that spawned Splinter Cell (1-3 are some of the best games ever) now with an assassin in the old Middle-East, who's main meathod of transportation is Parkour...sweet.
And last but not least
Mass Effect. Same people that did KOTOR (freakin sweet game) now with more customizing, more places to go, and is almost maybe a little bit part shooter....a shooter rpg sci-fi....rawk.

Now the only thing is: where the F*** am I supposed to get money for all these...especially after spending $130 on Halo 3 AND I need a laptop....oh well.

No comments: